Peterborough & Kawarthas Lifestyle
Imagine escaping to a place with a unique quality of life that offers a mix of cottage country relaxation, urban creature comforts, breathtaking natural beauty and farm freshness surrounding you everywhere. We are not talking about taking a vacation—we’re talking about living your dream lifestyle. MSN Canada Travel recently listed Peterborough as one of Canada’s Most Secretly Awesome Cities. Say goodbye to traffic jams, de-stress and find the life balance you desereve. Peterborough and the Kawarthas region is within driving distance to Toronto, surrounded by prime agricultural lands and connected by the Trent-Severn Waterway.
Our vibrant communities offer:
- Diverse educational facilities including Trent University, Fleming College and Seneca College.
- Support for new Canadians.
- A thriving creative economy with access to major markets. Technology and manufacturing provide an economic base, with operations from multi-national companies including Siemens, Rolls-Royce and Pepsico, plus more local technology businesses such as Dynacast, SGS and Bryston.
- High quality healthcare with the Peterborough Regional Health Centre. Peterborough is a hub for medical specialists.
- Entertainment options that include theatres, cinema, sports, racing, a casino, fabulous golf courses, wonderful clubs, microbreweries, trendy cafes and culinary experences.
- A rich cultural community with many art galleries and museums, the Lakefield Literary Festival, musical venues and free festivals.
- There is an abundance of shopping opportunities with ample parking, from malls to specialty shops, fashion boutiques to country markets.
- Green spaces to enjoy with a plentitude of trails for cycling, walking, skiing or skidooing.
Home & Property Valuation
Curious to find out what your house or property is worth? Fill out this property valuation form and get a no-obligation estimate based on current market conditions.